Aspergers Gluten Free - Food is a big problem diet has reduced to very few items he will eat survives on toast, bread, rolls, milk, scotch finger biscuits, Smiths original crinkle cut crisps. Smells are also a big problem and younger brother copies his older brother. What can I do?
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Food issues can be a serious concern for children with Asperger's Syndrome. Most of the food issues stem from sensory integrations issues the children may have. Typically, children with Asperger's will want to eat foods that are the same color, or the same texture. Foods that have strong smells will be avoided. Children with Asperger's have a tough time with ... . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below. If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to The Parenting Aspergers Community gives you instant access
- Valuable, current, and above all practical information that you can use to help parent your child with Aspergers
- Our ever-expanding library of essential parenting information (new articles added each week)
- All the best videos about Aspergers on the internet today
- Every back-dated and future edition of The Parenting Aspergers Newsletter compiled in one easy place
- Parenting Aspergers Private Members Only Discussion Forum
- Extensive Parenting Ideas and Practical Techniques that you can use right now with your child
- Up-to-date Aspergers news stories
- All the Latest Research in the area of Aspergers
- Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes that will help your child with Aspergers and give the whole family a tasty treat
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $19.95 per month.
Join now using our secure online order form .