Aspergers Gluten Free - Keeping him off sugars and dairy, and too much wheat, that cause Aspergers symptoms and nightly upsets in the middle of sleep periods. Can you advise?
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Restricting your child's diet can have positive effects on his overall behavior as well as his sleep habits. Most people who have children with Asperger's Syndrome experiment with a gluten free casein free diet, which eliminates many of the grains, including wheat, and dairy from a child's diet. There is some scientific evidence, although not conclusive, that children on the Autism Spectrum have ... . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below. If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to The Parenting Aspergers Community gives you instant access
- Valuable, current, and above all practical information that you can use to help parent your child with Aspergers
- Our ever-expanding library of essential parenting information (new articles added each week)
- All the best videos about Aspergers on the internet today
- Every back-dated and future edition of The Parenting Aspergers Newsletter compiled in one easy place
- Parenting Aspergers Private Members Only Discussion Forum
- Extensive Parenting Ideas and Practical Techniques that you can use right now with your child
- Up-to-date Aspergers news stories
- All the Latest Research in the area of Aspergers
- Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes that will help your child with Aspergers and give the whole family a tasty treat
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $19.95 per month.
Join now using our secure online order form .