Aspergers Independent - I want to teach my son to live with Aspergers to independently and to understand that every action has a reaction, such as not paying your rent leads to eviction; not signing grant papers leads to losing your support, etc. How can I help my son work on these issues?
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
As a parent, your goal is to see your son grow up and move on, exhibiting the full ability to live independently. It is wise to make plans and ask these questions while your son is still young, giving both of you time to meet the expectations of the future. There are many resources available to assist you in this endeavor. We'll go over some of them here to allow you to formulate a plan ... . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below. If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to The Parenting Aspergers Community gives you instant access
- Valuable, current, and above all practical information that you can use to help parent your child with Aspergers
- Our ever-expanding library of essential parenting information (new articles added each week)
- All the best videos about Aspergers on the internet today
- Every back-dated and future edition of The Parenting Aspergers Newsletter compiled in one easy place
- Parenting Aspergers Private Members Only Discussion Forum
- Extensive Parenting Ideas and Practical Techniques that you can use right now with your child
- Up-to-date Aspergers news stories
- All the Latest Research in the area of Aspergers
- Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes that will help your child with Aspergers and give the whole family a tasty treat
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $19.95 per month.
Join now using our secure online order form .