Can a child grow out of his Aspergers tendencies or is it more a matter of learning appropriate coping skills to overcome particular issues?
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Although many people believe outgrowing is possible with Aspergers, coping skills seem to be the main matter of importance. As you know, the severity of the symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome can widely vary. One child may have mild symptoms as a child, and then seem to have average abilities by adulthood. Another child may have severe symptoms as a child and continue to struggle through the challenges all through life. It also depends on the type of support offered at an early age and continued awareness into the adult years. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below. If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to The Parenting Aspergers Community gives you instant access
- Valuable, current, and above all practical information that you can use to help parent your child with Aspergers
- Our ever-expanding library of essential parenting information (new articles added each week)
- All the best videos about Aspergers on the internet today
- Every back-dated and future edition of The Parenting Aspergers Newsletter compiled in one easy place
- Parenting Aspergers Private Members Only Discussion Forum
- Extensive Parenting Ideas and Practical Techniques that you can use right now with your child
- Up-to-date Aspergers news stories
- All the Latest Research in the area of Aspergers
- Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes that will help your child with Aspergers and give the whole family a tasty treat
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $19.95 per month.
Join now using our secure online order form .